If you’re heading to Orlando and planning on seeing Disney’s halloween party, then get your tickets before leaving home.
Tickets for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World are now on sale exclusively with Attraction Tickets Direct.
For the first time, British families visiting Orlando can purchase the tickets in advance; guarantee the price, secure availability and avoid queuing at the gate.
The popular ‘not so scary’ event at Magic Kingdom is a must-see for those with younger children, visiting Orlando throughout the Halloween period. It is held on selected nights from August 25 until November 1, from 7pm to midnight.
Tickets cost from £47 per person and are date specific, valid for one night only. Children aged 3 and under to not need a ticket.
Highlights at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party include:
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular – the three sisters from Hocus Pocus use their magic to join forces with Disney’s vilest villains
- The Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet
- Happy HalloWishes Fireworks – watch the Disney villains go trick-or-treating in the sky
- Trick or treating for children
- Fancy dress and costumes permitted