It’s no trick, just a treat! To celebrate Halloween, Norwegian has launched a flash seat sale with flights to New York from £129.99 and to Europe from just £26.99 one way.
The Halloween flash sale lasts for three days only From today, October 31, to November 2 and flights can be booked on www.norwegian.com/uk/flight-deals-halloween-uk using code HALLOWEENUK17.
The sale covers select routes from Gatwick for travel between November 13 to March 18 next year including:
Gatwick direct to the USA from £129.99 one-way for a spook-tacular trip
- Boston – in the heart of Massachusetts, Boston is the ideally gateway for a haunted holiday. Just 30 minutes away from the mysterious Salem – well known for its witch trials. Fly direct to Boston for just £129.90 one way.
- Seattle – Head to Kells Irish Restaurant and Pub to experience the spooky side of Seattle, named the most haunted bar in the world by some. Flights available from £159.90 one way.
- Denver – just over an hour outside of Denver, situated in Estes Park is The Stanley Hotel – the inspiration of Stephen King’s The Shining. For a haunted stay fly to Denver direct from London Gatwick from £159.90 one way.
- Orlando – While not the obvious choice for a scare, Orlando is home to a number of haunted establishments including Princeton Hospital and the ultra-scary Super 8 International Drive. Flights available from £169.90 one way.
Gatwick to Europe from £26.99 for a haunted trip closer to home
- Alicante – more than just a winter sun destination, travellers to Alicante can experience a real-life haunted house escape game, Xcapate. Fly direct from £27.
- Fuerteventura – in 1994 SS America shipwrecked on the beach of Garcey on the west coast of Fuerteventura. Still viable until 2013, now virtually nothing is left standing – providing a rather eerie sight. Flights start from £31 one way.
- Salzburg – other than fantastic skiing, Austria is home to one of the most haunted places in Europe. Moosham Caste has become known as the ‘Witches Castle’ over the centuries and is said to be still haunted today. Fares start from £27 one way.
Norwegian Chief Commercial Officer Thomas Ramdahl said: “Our three-day Halloween flash sale will give passengers a spook-tacular treat on fares to the US and Europe. These fantastic offers will provide passengers high-quality flights at even more affordable fares, all while flying in style and comfort on one of the youngest fleets in the industry.”