From a luxury break in Dubai to a Sri Lanka safari and beach holiday, long haul specialist Hayes and Jarvis has a getaway to suit everyone in its Distinctly Different Holiday Sale. With savings of up to 40 per cent, top offers include:
- The Caribbean island of Barbados for £995 per person (saving £662). Includes seven nights’ B&B at the four-star Colony Club by Elegant Hotels (above), return Virgin Atlantic flights from Gatwick on June 10 and transfers.
- A 10-night holiday to Sri Lanka, which combines a seven-night Classic Ceylon private tour – including Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Dambulla Cave Temple and Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage – and three nights’ half-board at the three-star Paradise Beach Hotel. Departing on June 23, priced at £1,099 per person (saving £275), the package includes return British Airways flights from Gatwick and transfers.
- Head west for a 10-night break to Las Vegas and Mexico, available for £1,199 per person (saving £406). Departing on June 8, the package includes three nights’ room-only at the four-star Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, seven nights’ all-inclusive at the four-star plus Occidental Grand Xcaret on Mexico’s Riviera Maya, return British Airways flights from Gatwick, flights from Las Vegas to Cancun, and transfers in Cancun.
- Departing on 5 June, an eight-night holiday to Thailand’s largest island, Phuket is on offer for £749 per person (saving £302). The package includes B&B accommodation at the four-star Centara Karon Resort, return Thai Airways flights from Heathrow and transfers.
- Scottish sunseekers looking for a last minute getaway can combine Dubai and Mauritius on a twin-centre holiday, departing on May 18. Available for £1,099 per person (saving £638), the package includes two nights’ B&B at the five-star Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai, seven nights’ half-board at the four-star LUX* Grand Gaube on Mauritius, return Emirates flights from Glasgow and transfers.
- A luxury three-night break to Dubai next month staying at the five-star Atlantis The Palm costs £699 per person (saving £466). The package includes half-board accommodation, return Emirates flights from Manchester on June 16 and transfers.